Allegis Global Solutions Recruitment Analyst in New York, New York
Allegis Global Solutions
Location: New York, NY, US
Employee Type: Full-Time
Posting ID: REF329E
Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will support the client recruitment teams through the effective management of all administrative tasks associated with the requisition and hiring process. As a Recruitment Administrator you will be a continuous learner, capable of working competently with data and processes in a dynamic environment. You will be responsible for communicating with the client, the recruitment teams and third party vendors and will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Reporting into the Recruitment Administration Manager you will assist in driving best practice across the recruitment administration function and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems.
• Creating offer letters using the client’s HR systems and obtaining the necessary approvals, ensuring all information is accurately reflected and all supporting documentation is provided.
• Initiating onboarding activities, communicating consistently with candidates throughout the onboarding process, to manage requirements and expectations.
• Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
[In addition for CRPO clients (Not applicable for NA)]
• Maintaining an accurate Vendor Management System to ensure accurate contingent worker data, contract terms, extensions and terminations.
• Maintaining regular communication with contingent workers throughout their assignment, assisting with timecards, expenses, payroll submissions and approvals.
• Monitoring contingent labor worker rights and local legislation i.e. Right to work (Visa), regulatory screening and collecting renewal documentation as required.
• Previous administrative experience.
• Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
• Degree level education or equivalent preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.